This will be a quicky post since I’m busy trying to sleep all day today.
Here’s what I was trying to accomplish as well as my results:
- 5 runs -4/5 done!
- 1 “long run” of 6-7 miles (It’s a cut back week)2 speed workouts – Already 1 down. DONE
- 2 weight/XT workouts – I hate weights and X. I only did 1 yoga session.
- Try one new recipe – Any suggestions? I have bok choy! DONE
- Only drink wine 3 days this week (Note: today is day 3, so no more booze this week. Gulp!) NOT EVEN CLOSE
- Only shop on the weekends – The past 3 days do NOT count! Ha ha ha. No.
- Clean out utility closet. DONE
- Take 2 pics to post on site – This is random, but I have a really nice camera and NEVER use it. I want to take more pics. Not sure of what, but I like the idea. Is there anything you guys would like to see? Nope
So, it looks like I got some things done. I feel like it’s a step in the right direction. Also the weekly goals keep me a bit more focused. So, here’s what I want to do this week:
- 5 runs
- 2 speed workouts
- 1 long run of 8 miles
- 2 XT or weights. (I’m determined to start weight training. I need to find an easy routine to start with.)
- No wine during the week. (This is going to be hard. I love wine.)
- Only spend cash for groceries and necessities this week. (Actually I have enough for 2 weeks, but we will see. Bills and stuff are paid as they normally are. I NEED to cut spending.)
- Eat at home. If I want coffee, make coffee with that magical thing in my kitchen called a coffee maker.
- Take a few pictures.
Really nothing too hard there. The wine thing will take some work, but I can do it.
We’ll see how I did next week.