Ugh what a long week. They seem to get longer and longer as I get older. Bleh. I have a lot of stuff to do this weekend. Some of it fun and exciting. Most of it bothersome and boring. Here’s just a glimpse at my to-do list for this weekend:
- 4 runs in 3 days. This is because I keep “bottom-loading” my weeks. Don’t tell coach. Hopefully I’ll get everything right again after this weekend and will be back on schedule. Life has been really hectic lately.
- Write 2 papers. They’re not due for a couple of weeks, but I need to do REALLY well on these papers since I’ve slacked off so much this semester. Senioritis? Maybe.
- Deep clean my apartment. My apartment is gross. It’s starting to stress me out. I have a coupon for a cleaning lady, but I need to declutter before she can come in.
- Do my taxes. ’nuff said.
- Plan for all my trips this year. (I’ll do a separate post on this. There is exciting stuff afoot!)
- Make a reasonable budget. I love budgeting. It’s my favorite pastime. In order to take all of my trips I’ve got to really reign in the spending and come up with reasonable amounts for the trips. Also, I’m finished paying off hospital bills. I need to allocate that money to other bills. (See: Student loans that I haven’t even looked at.)
- Write my advisor so I can GRADUATE. I’ve been putting it off. I know I need one more class this summer, but I want to make sure that’s it.
This is just the list off the top of my head. I’m sure as I continue through the weekend I’ll find more things to do. I’ve kind of had my head stuck in the sand about a bunch of things. (Graduation…) I also work on Sunday at the running store. I’ll likely be doing that through the summer. My finances need the boost. Especially since I keep buying shit like I won the lottery.
Also, today is my favorite little Italian greyhound’s birthday. Gio turns 12 today. I’m going to try to bake him some doggie cookies or something tonight. If they’re easy because I don’t bake. Here’s a pic of him this morning. It’s a bad pic because he’s eating peanut butter and wouldn’t stop moving. (I have to give him his medicine in peanut butter smeared on doggie jerkie. Seriously.)
(Yes. That is a scale. Yes. I do weigh myself everyday. No. I do not have an eating disorder. I just like having the info and think it’s cool that I go to bed weighing one weight and wake up weighing another.)
One more thing. Almond milk does go bad. Really bad. If you accidentally drink some of it, you’ll have stomach issues the next morning and miss your run. (I’m just glad I discovered this before I was out on the roads.)
What are you guys up to this weekend? Planning any exciting stuff? Hanging out at home?