It’s the end of the month. Let’s see how I did on my Goals!
- Follow my spending plan. - OMG this month was brutal. Didn’t come anywhere near my budget. I suck.\
- Travel Fund - $76 – Hell to the yeah!
- IRA – $100 – Done diddly doodly!
- Escrow Account -Yep!
- Sallie Mae - $50 Yes!
- Chase - $150 Yes.
- 10 No Spend Days - 8. Close
- Watch my food intake. – Not even close
- Run 4 days a week -Was told not to run, so this one is neutral.
- Work on core and stretching. – No.
- Get on the bike at least once a week. – Hilarious.
- Take a weekly photo. - No.
- Continue decluttering. - I cleared out my closet. I still have a lot more to do, but I did get somewhere.
- No drinking unless out with friends. – Ha ha ha.
Overall, a lot of suckage for this month. In my defense, I’ve been ridiculously busy. I’m hoping to do better for August. (I say this every month.) I think we’re gong to go a bit easier this month. I don’t like failure. Here’s what I’m shooting for:
- Make all of my savings goals. They’re going to be the same each month.
- Pay off balance on Chase credit card.
- Pay interest on Sallie Mae loan. Start saving for Student Loan #2 interest payment.
- Exercise 4-5 times a week. I’d like to run that many, but my knee is feeling iffy. I just want to be active daily at this point. Half marathon training starts in 5 weeks. I don’t think I’m going to be ready.
- Cut back on drinking. Again.
- 10 no spend days.
- Cook 1 new dish
- Continue decluttering
- Post a photo a week. (I found a neat scavenger hunt I’m going to try.)
- Play my flute twice a week.
It looks like a lot of stuff, but a lot of these items are automatic. Others are actually fun. I’m trying to make time for them.
Wish me luck since I’m feeling like a great big failure!